Viwanda Neodymium Pot Magnet with Countersunk 40x8 500N (50kg)
- • Neodymium Pot Magnet with Countersunk
- • Dimensions: D=40mm; H=8mm; d1=5.5mm; d2=11mm;
- • Tolerances: H=+/-0.1mm
- • Cover Material: Steel
- • Cover Coating: Zinc
- • Holding force (N)= 500 (55kg)
- • Work.Temp.: 80°C
- • Magnetizing direction: axial through H
- • Magnets charged: yes !
- • Application: suitable for industry, handcrafting , automotive, furniture, etc.
Precautions and guidelines when handling strong magnets
- Strong magnets can react with each other or other ferromagnetic materials ( iron and steel). Significant attraction and repulsion forces. Careless handling may result in bruises and cuts if for example sharp objects ( knives, scissors ) are attracted. Therefore, these magnets are not toys for children! Sensitive circuits or storage media ( bank cards , pacemakers , smartphones , computers ... ) can be affected by strong magnetic fields !
- Each customer and user / users of magnets is responsible for the safe handling of our products. Legal claims are excluded.
- Do you have further questions or suggestions? Please tell us by email. Due to our experience in online trade we know that most questions can be solved fast and easily. As Ebay seller we rely on your satisfaction and rating. Therefore we kindly ask you to give us the best possible rating after successful transactions. Of course we are going to rate you after we received your rating. If you encounter any questions or issues, please do not give us a bad rating, but contact us. We are looking forward to your feedback.